Individual Services: Wardrobe Consulting & Personal Shopping Services For Men and Women
Our private client coaching services provide expert professional image assistance to both men and women looking to evaluate, organize and enhance their wardrobes and all-around personal and professional style. Private clients of our firm include professionals in a broad range of industries including doctors, lawyers, bankers, media personalities, politicians, entrepreneurs, stay-at-home parents and spouses, retirees and young people just starting their careers.
Some people hire us because they have a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear. Others are interested in a head-to-toe style makeover after weight gain or weight loss. Some simply don’t have time to manage and shop for a wardrobe that will work overtime for them. Almost all desire a common sense approach to personal style that will keep them current and polished.
How We Work...A Customer-Focused Approach
Our stylists are available to meet with you one-on-one in your home, office or in a store for personal shopping support — a particularly convenient meeting place if you travel from outside of New England to work with us. Our office is located in Needham, Massachusetts (a suburb west of Boston) and we have consultants who cover greater Boston and most of Rhode Island within our standard consulting rates.
If traveling to work with us (or having us travel to work with you) is not an option, we offer web-based collaboration tools that allow us to serve you no matter where you live. Follow this link to learn more about our highly effective virtual consulting program. While we primarily provide consulting and personal shopping throughout New England, our consultants do travel to work with clients and many clients travel to Boston to work with us. We are also frequently hired by companies and executive coaches to provide professional image coaching for employees.
For your convenience, all appointments are booked and confirmed from our main office. Give us a call at (800) 578-3770 or send us an email at email@example.com to set up a complimentary phone call to discuss your specific needs. Consultants are booked based on geographic location and availability. We strive to schedule clients promptly. Those looking for immediate assistance are often able to book an appointment within a few days of contacting us. Day, evening and weekend appointments allow us to be extra customer-focused. Email is monitored throughout each day (including weekends) and prompt attention is given to all requests.
Who We Are & the Benefits of Working with the Dressing Well Team
Our team of personal stylists has decades of combined experience in the fashion, retail, professional and personal services industries. Our team approach allows you to get the benefit of shared resources, ideas and methodologies that have a proven track record of success. Consultants are continually trained and mentored by Mary Lou Andre — Founder & President of our firm — to ensure that the highest standards of service as well as the proper interpretation of fashion and professional image trends are effectively communicated and delivered to our male and female clientele.
Dressing Well consultants are skilled at managing a broad range of budgets and shop at a wide variety of stores and websites to be sure our clients are receiving the best value for the amount of money they determine is appropriate to spend in upgrading their wardrobes. All have an innate understanding of the shapes, styles and cuts of clothes that work for various figures and builds. We pride ourselves in understanding the unique fit challenges of our plus-sized, tall, and petite-sized clients. These clients are often referred to us by others with similar fit challenges. Each member of our stylist team has a natural eye and understanding of how color and accessories impact overall style and intuitively weaves this knowledge into each client’s session.
If you choose to become a client of our firm (and we hope you do!), this is what you can expect:
- A pre-session intake so that we can instantly jump into your world and be sure that the session stays true to you and provides the results you want
- A closet full of outfits that work for your current lifestyle (best part – many of these outfits can be made from what you already own!)
- An increased understanding of what styles, shapes, colors and cuts of clothes work for you and why
- A shopping strategy that honors your budget and personal brand preferences
- Plenty of style tricks and tips that will take pounds off your frame (and years off your age!)
- Generous referrals to a vast network of hair stylists, make-up artists, skincare professionals, tailors and clothing care professionals so that you can further develop your personal style with excellent results
- Increased energy and vigor – when you look good, you feel good. It's that simple!
Here are some handy links to further help you decide if what we offer is right for you:
- Meet our team of expert fashion and image consultants and read testimonials from their happy clients.
- Call us at (800) 578-3770 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a complimentary, no obligation phone call to discuss your specific needs. Working with a stylist can be a life changing experience. We are happy to answer any questions you have about the process.
- Want to work with us but live far away? Learn more about our virtual consulting program and/or call us to find out how we can work with you no matter where you reside.
- To get a sense of our pricing, review the popular gift certificate packages we offer for private consultations and personal shopping. We are happy to customize a package just for you.
- Read our “4 Good F Words” blog that outlines our dressing well philosophy.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you, your colleagues, friends and family members. Thank you for your interest in our firm.